Applications now being accepted for Perimeter Scholars International
Each year, Canada’s Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics recruits approximately 30 exceptional science graduates for an immersive, 10-month physics boot camp: Perimeter Scholars International (PSI). This unique Master’s program seeks not only students with stellar undergraduate physics track records, but also those with diverse backgrounds, collaborative spirit, creativity, and other attributes that will set them apart as future innovators.
Features of the program include:
- All student costs (tuition and living) are covered, removing financial and/or geographical barriers to entry
- Students learn from world-leading theoretical physicists – resident Perimeter researchers and visiting scientists – within the inspiring environment of Perimeter Institute
- Collaboration is valued over competition; deep understanding and creativity are valued over rote learning and examination
- PSI recruits worldwide: 85 percent of students come from outside of Canada
- PSI takes calculated risks, seeking extraordinary talent who may have non-traditional academic backgrounds but have demonstrated exceptional scientific aptitude
Applications for the 2017/2018 class are due by February 1, 2017. There is no application fee.